Corporate insolvency and personal bankruptcy scenarios invariably bring to the fore a number of legal issues affecting the rights of all stakeholders, the ranking of creditors, and the compliance with various legal procedures intended to safeguard the interests of the parties involved.
At CSB Advocates we provide comprehensive guidance and advice in relation to liquidation or bankruptcy proceedings that may affect them and legal assistance to liquidators in relation to the procedures and formalities involved in the winding up process, particularly where cross-border issues are involved.
Our services include the following:
- Analysis of restructuring or corporate recovery solutions available prior to liquidation;
- Advice on formalities relating to the dissolution of companies;
- Representing client interests in third party liquidation proceedings;
- Conducting assets and liability searches in public records in Malta;
- Acting as liquidators;
- Providing legal support to liquidators;
- Protection of stakeholder interests;
- Ranking of creditors’ rights;
- Applications for winding up by the Court;
- Assistance with personal bankruptcy matters;
- Handling of contentious matters.
For further information about how CSB Advocates can help you with your Insolvency or bankruptcy requirements kindly contact us on email@example.com