Malta Company Law and Corporate Finance
The foundations of CSB Advocates lie in our corporate and M&A practice, acting predominantly for an international clientele in cross-border transactions, providing timely and down-to-earth advice on all aspects of Maltese corporate structures.
The firm has acted as Maltese counsel for several Fortune 500 companies, advising on international merger and acquisition transactions, tender offers, corporate restructurings, transfers of business, spin-offs and leveraged buy-out transactions, and capital market transactions. The firm is geared to assist buyers, sellers, investors, investment banks, commercial banks, private equity and venture capital funds, institutional lenders, and management groups.
CSB Advocates’ corporate law expertise spans the following services:
- Corporate and tax structuring;
- Corporate finance transactions;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Legal due diligence reports;
- Share transfers agreements;
- Pledging of shares;
- Protection of minority interests;
- Joint-venture agreements;
- Share option agreements and share incentive schemes;
- Shareholders’ agreements;
- Company searches in public records in Malta;
- Listings of securities on the Malta Stock Exchange;
- Material changes in shareholding of listed companies;
- Corporate governance practices and procedures;
- Research and analysis of technical aspects of corporate matters;
- Incorporation of Maltese Commercial Partnerships;
- Re-domiciliation of companies into and out of Malta.
For further information about how CSB Advocates can help with your corporate law requirements contact the firm’s experts on email@example.com