Malta Company Law and Corporate Finance
The foundations of CSB Advocates lie in our corporate practice. We act for a predominantly international clientele, providing timely and down-to-earth advice on all aspects of Maltese corporate structures.
Our firm has assisted with several international merger and acquisition transactions, tender offers, corporate restructurings, transfers of business, spin-offs and leveraged buy-out transactions, primarily in relation to the Maltese subsidiary companies of multi-national corporate clients, both regulated and unregulated. We are geared-up to assist buyers, sellers, investors, investment banks, commercial banks, private equity and venture capital funds, institutional lenders, and management groups.
Our expertise in this field spans the following services:
- Incorporation of Maltese Commercial Partnerships;
- Corporate and tax structuring;
- Corporate finance transactions;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Legal due diligence reports;
- Share transfers agreements;
- Pledging of shares;
- Protection of minority interests;
- Joint-venture agreements;
- Share option agreements and share incentive schemes;
- Shareholders’ agreements;
- Company searches in public records in Malta;
- Listings of securities on the Malta Stock Exchange;
- Corporate governance practices and procedures;
- Research and analysis of technical aspects of corporate matters;
- Re-domiciliation of companies into and out of Malta.
For further information about how CSB Advocates can help you with your corporate law requirements kindly contact us on email@example.com